How It Works
I’ve been an equine photographer for over 13 years, and recently achieved my Associateship with the BIPP.
My passion for photography and horses ensures that each of my clients feel completely looked after and receives images you will share and love with your family for generations. From designing your photo shoot, capturing beautiful images to helping and designing how the images are printed and displayed in your home, I’m here to hold your hand through out.
After arriving at your location and meeting with you and your horse we will have a walk around the yard, and note the locations and backdrops to capture those precious moments in.
The session lasts between 1-2 hours and is a fun and relaxed experience.
I can’t rate Hannah highly enough. Not only is she an exceptional photographer, she’s one of the nicest people I’ve met. Thank you for what you’ve done for us Hannah. Just priceless. Xx
The Session Includes:
- a two hour creative shoot, at your location of choice
- a gorgeous 16-inch print of your favourite image, edited, mounted, framed, and ready to hang
- a welcome pack, stuffed full of styling ideas and inspiration
- a pre-shoot consultation over the phone, via Skype, or face-to-face, in which we’ll brainstorm all the important bits – styling, outfits, hairstyles, makeup (for you and your horse!)
- 3-4 outfit changes within the shoot, to allow you to get the most variety and range out of your session
- professional retouching of each image
- an in-person private viewing session, in which you’ll get the ‘big reveal’ experience – your first look at the stunning photographs we’ll capture together, on a big screen, and with your friends and family invited too, if you’d like! Your viewing and ordering session can take place in the comfort of your own home, or in the HFP studio, located near Bath
You’ll get all of this for a session fee of £695. At your Private Viewing you will be able to design any other framed prints or albums with the help of Hannah. Digital images are also available to purchase for safe keeping.
Please contact the Studio for Hannah’s full price list.