Happy New Year!
A very Happy New Year to all of my past, present and future clients. I hope 2018 was a fabulous year for you all, and here’s to an exciting and adventurous 2019!
Wow 2018 was an epic year – a quick overview:
- Achieving my Associateship with the British Institute of Professional Photographers
- A fully booked diary
- A pretty full diary for 2019 already
- New collaborations with 2 Polo Players
- 3 wonderfully creative shoots with Cordings of Piccadilly
- Shipping 17 beautifully framed images to Boston USA for one client
- Launching new courses with the Training Barn including our game changer 1 yr group mentorship programme
- Attending the Harpers Bazaar Summit in Sotherbys, London
- I hired my new assistant who I cannot be without now!
- A creative shoot with a prestigious Racing Yard in Newmarket for Pol Roger
- A full 2 weeks holiday
- Any much much more…
My plans for this year are big! Including international commissions, creative shoots and individually tailored styled shoots.
I am also travelling to the USA in 2019 for private commissions. This will be my first time traveling to the states for photography and I cannot wait!
As many of you know, along with Emily Hancock we run the Training Barn. A creative space to enhance others who want to live this equine photographers life.
After spending 12 years in the industry and Emily 15, we have created a training platform to enable others to find and build their successful equine photography business.
We will be launching a BRAND NEW course in 2019, which will be the first of it’s kind. If you are interested in knowing more about this incredibly satisfying life please visit www.trainingbarn.co.uk and take a look.