"This is a once in a lifetime experience that leaves you with timeless, beautiful images"
YOUR EQUINE PORTRAIT PHOTO SHOOT
Hannah is a full-service photographer. From designing your photo shoot, capturing beautiful images to helping and designing how these images are printed and displayed in your home.
Hannah has many gorgeous products available and samples of these products are available to view at the Studio. They will also be available to view at your private ordering session.
Hannah will arrive at your location and after meeting with you and your horse and maybe grabbing a cuppa, you will have a walk around the yard, this is where she spots the areas to capture those precious moments in.
The session lasts between 1-2 hours and this is a fun and relaxed experience.
Included in an Equine Portrait Session with Hannah Freeland Photography:
- A 16inch handmade framed and mounted print, delivered ready to hang. Final frame size is approx. 24inchs.
- A 2 hr creative photo shoot – focused on capturing your friendship with your horses
- Welcome pack
- Pre-shoot consultation via telephone, Skype or face to face – with advice on styling, outfits, hair and make-up
- 3-4 Outfit changes
- Retouching and perfecting each final image from your shoot
- In-person private viewing and ordering session of your images, with a slideshow and expertise of creating beautiful wall art together
Session Fee £695
THE PRIVATE ORDERING SESSION
One of the best parts of the photo shoot is the private viewing session. This is the part where you get to view the final set of images on Hannah’s big screen, starting with a beautiful slideshow. You can choose whether to have your session in the comfort of your home with friends and family or are more than welcome to come to Hannah’s studio in Wiltshire.
Hannah has samples of sizes and frames available. You can see first hand how beautiful your images will look when ordering your wall art. Many clients ask the expertise of Hannah to help guide and create their dream art work. Hannah adores this creative process:-
” To be able to see clients faces when they are viewing their set of images for the first time, is priceless. Clients will come to the studio with an idea of how many frames or prints they would like, I’m here to help them get exactly what they want. This is not a sales process, this is a design and help session. No hard sale, just fun and excitement!”